legit

Anarkis Gaming Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1.2 Minor Bugs  (Read 851 times)

Blondersheel

• Pilot
    • View Profile
1.2 Minor Bugs
« on: February 28, 2016, 01:13:58 AM »

Hi,

I've just started playing the game (which is great btw!) and have been compiling a list of issues I've encountered.

1: already mentioned stations not counting towards sector count until finished building
2: when manually building stations, if I change my view to a different sector, building progress on the station currently under construction stops. I noticed this when clearing sectors and following up with dock builders, then jumping to start clearing out the next sector. *EDIT* I just played in the same game and this issue did not occur. Not sure what the cause was the first time.
3: when selling wares, the game calculates the gain/loss based on the total quantity originally purchased...I.e. If I go buy 5000 energy cells and use 4000 of them to complete trade quests, then go sell the last 1000 to a station, the game will show a huge calculated loss even if I'm selling the energy cells for a higher price than I paid (paid 5000x10, selling 1000x15).

Thanks again for making the game!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 06:07:36 PM by Blondersheel »

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
Re: 1.2 Minor Bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 03:30:55 AM »

Thanks for your report:

1) Should be fixed in the update planned for this weekend

2) Are you sure you haven't paused the game by accident while looking away (or took manual control of the builder itself) ?

3) Yeah, it's a known bug and a problematic one to fix at that. I'm trying to get that sorted out for this weekend patch, but unsure.

Cheers,
EsKa
Anarkis Gaming

Bad Behavior has blocked 39 access attempts in the last 7 days.