legit

Anarkis Gaming Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Political Sector Exchange  (Read 685 times)

Squidcod

• Lieutenant
  • Profitssss
    • View Profile
    • Zed Or Alive
Political Sector Exchange
« on: February 26, 2016, 08:18:13 PM »

This may be a bit out there in terms of complexity,
but I've been in the situation more than once now where I wanted to yield my sector/stations to a greater power without waiting for war to start.

It would be nice if I could sell or gift stations to another faction to prevent war from effects like sharing borders or inter-station conflict due to stray fire. Gifting would ideally come with some high to mid level diplomatic boosts.

In a perfect world it might be interesting to be able to buy stations too, AI probably wouldn't sell stations if it shifted sovereignty though.

Perfect world UI would have the option in diplomacy as well as the simplest UI...
Simple UI:
Would have the F3 for system selling (dropdown for faction, maybe a field for how much you'll get and a submit button)
Would have inside the E menu for stations the price/sale value as with the system selling.

TheDeadlyShoe

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Political Sector Exchange
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 08:23:43 PM »

That's an interesting thought. I did run into trouble one game when I built one station too many in an ISA sector and took control of it. I couldn't even figure out how to self destruct it; gifting would have been ideal.

Bad Behavior has blocked 231 access attempts in the last 7 days.