legit

Anarkis Gaming Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bunch of questions  (Read 1188 times)

Beaver

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Bunch of questions
« on: February 24, 2016, 02:23:39 AM »

How do I claim a sector and start gaining from the planet/colony there?  Military base only?  Trading Station?  Military base or Shipyard?  Any Station?

How do I complete a mission asking for a certain number of resources?  Can I do parts at a time with a ship with a small cargo hold?

Which station should I build first?  Start with a production chain or start with a military base?  Or trading station, or Shipyard if it does the same as military base but better?

Thanks great game!
Beaver

P.S. the forum is saying I already submitted the post and won't let me do it again (I got the verification wrong once (twice now, so frustrating)).

RaitzuViMate

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Bunch of questions
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 02:25:56 PM »

These are hard to do as being beginner of game, there aren't any tutorials for it and its was pretty tricky when I found it out.

To claim sector, you must have 10,000 currency in your station building, then you must have station builder, you'll click that station builder and give it order to build shipyard in current sector. (the build order is on left bottom corner) And that sector must be unknown (not controlled by any other faction) Then your empire starts expanding on its own.

To complete those kind of missions, you must have all wares that it asks for, and bring them to same station which you got that mission from. You can't do it part at the time.

You'll should always start with Shipyard station first

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 01:44:49 AM »

Hi

How do I claim a sector and start gaining from the planet/colony there?  Military base only?  Trading Station?  Military base or Shipyard?  Any Station?

You can claim an empty sector with any station. Sector ownership changes according to who owns the most factories. Putting a shipyard or a military base will lock the sector in your favor no matter how many foreign factories are there.

How do I complete a mission asking for a certain number of resources?  Can I do parts at a time with a ship with a small cargo hold?

Simply fly over the dock, you need all the resources you've been asked to provide.
Cargo ships are very cheap, so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Which station should I build first?  Start with a production chain or start with a military base?  Or trading station, or Shipyard if it does the same as military base but better?

Build a shipyard and then a production chain to build ship parts should probably be the most efficient path. Of course, it costs a lot, so you may need to setup other sources of income first (miners, system traders, basic resources factories like energy and ores)

Shipyards allow you to produce ships but can only be build on a system's capital planet.
Military bases can be build anywhere and provide free police ships and basic defenses for the location.

Cheers,
EsKa.
Anarkis Gaming

Beaver

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 07:52:16 AM »

Thanks a ton, awesome game!  I got at least 4 of my friends playing it now lol.  I'll grab the deluxe as soon as I can scrape together the cash.

Keep makin' games!

Bad Behavior has blocked 231 access attempts in the last 7 days.