legit

Anarkis Gaming Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [Fixed] Falling Letters Graphical Glitch  (Read 4517 times)

r0flcopter

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Falling Letters Graphical Glitch
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2015, 11:24:55 AM »

Ok, the patches worked fine after I deactivated Antivirus (could slap myself for not having thought of that sooner). Still, unfortunately that didn't help much in identifying the cause, as the glitch has yet to show up again on my machine.

I'd say it's quite ok to move on to more important issues, especially when the darned thing is so difficult to pinpoint.

In any case, I'll let you know if the glitch ever decides to reappear in subsequent versions. And thanks for the Beta patch - this game just keeps getting better and better!

Breet

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2015, 05:09:43 PM »

I am very sorry I didn't get to test this earlier, been taking  a break from few games (Merry Xmas all!)

10 Loads of the game (to main menu/check options screen)
Full HW, Cap FPS, Enable bloom, Procedural sky, transparent menus. Medium background, medium rotation, max stars. 1920*1080 (59hz)
0 Falling letters in checking the options screen \o/
Looks like you squashed it good :D

(edit, only loaded to the main screen, since atm it's 0200 xmas morning :P I will try to have a good play with it but so far it looks like it's gone) :)

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2016, 06:29:17 AM »

Hey and happy new year !

Well, I am glad it works now even if I am not exactly sure what change fixed the problem.

The official 1.1.5 will arrive shortly, I am clearing the backlog of other smaller bug-fixes and feature requests atm.

Cheers,
SK
Anarkis Gaming
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Bad Behavior has blocked 231 access attempts in the last 7 days.