legit

Anarkis Gaming Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Automatic/Manual base building funds  (Read 1041 times)

Fireball14

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Universinet.org
Automatic/Manual base building funds
« on: November 02, 2015, 01:29:51 AM »

Often, when i want to build some station manually, i need to play a game of "Wack a mole" with my automatic builders that trying to build something while there is some money in my bank. Please make it so funds retracted from my bank when building starts. It will be mach easier to manage manual construction.
I am aware that i can turn off auto build in empire screen, but its rater frustrating to go there every time i want to build something.

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
Re: Automatic/Manual base building funds
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 05:30:39 AM »

I know it is frustrating. There are a few coding reasons why retracting funds before the base is constructed is quite problematic to me, but I will see what i can do.
Anarkis Gaming

whitefoux

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 09:42:35 AM »

would it be possible to maybe add a 'pending' fund, in which construction funds are moved from active banks, and are placed into the pending fund, either until complete and or if removed placed back into regular bank? This way not only would it show us how much is being used, but also allows to make further use of our actual funds.

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 06:21:56 PM »

I am making changes so the "official" 1.1.0.5 release actually uses the funds when the construction begins and try to make sure that you get them back if the action gets cancelled or the builder destroyed.
Anarkis Gaming

Bad Behavior has blocked 39 access attempts in the last 7 days.