legit

Anarkis Gaming Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Frequently Asked Questions (updated 2015-06-23)  (Read 2561 times)

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
Frequently Asked Questions (updated 2015-06-23)
« on: April 26, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »

Here are a few answers to common questions regarding Unending Galaxy

1. Is the game still in development ?

Unending Galaxy 1.0 has been released in June 2015. Work on the game will continue more or less as usual, only a bit slower. We'll likely get a "critical bug fixing" patch or two in the upcoming weeks. After that, we'll be back to semi regular large free content patches.

2. How much the final game costs ?

Unending Galaxy has two versions available. The free and the deluxe versions. The free version is not time or gameplay limited, it works, it's supported. The deluxe edition contains the modding tools, the mod manager, more starting scenarios, playable techs, and maps. It is priced at around 10$ (may vary from a store to another slightly, not mentioning sales and bundles).

3. Can I contribute to your project in any way, shape or form ?

Sure ! I may as well warn you first, because I often receive mails on the matter, I am in no position to pay you. For future projects, maybe, but not here sadly.

• There's a lot of fluff text for weapon, ships, station... descriptions. And let's be honest here, I am not going to write all of it. If someone who can decently write wants to help, welcome aboard!
  • Anyone with good 2D skills at drawing stations, space ships, stars, planets, aliens
  • Talk with people who might be into the game on forums or elsewhere

4. I have this great idea, can I tell you about it ?

Sure, fire away, it's there ! Just understand that I do already have a plan in place for the game and also that I have constraints like time and money. The fact that your idea may not be selected is (usually) not because it's bad, but because it may not fit in my current framework or that it may be too time consuming to implement properly :)

5. I found bugs in your game, should I report it ?

Yes ! In the appropriate forum
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:54:44 PM by EsKa »
Anarkis Gaming

EsKa

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Anarkis Gaming
Re: Frequently Asked Questions (updated 2015-04-30)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:06:14 AM »

updated
Anarkis Gaming

Bad Behavior has blocked 381 access attempts in the last 7 days.